Material Theme UI for Jetbrains
This is a Material Theme port of both the IDE and Color scheme for JetBrains products.
- Installation and Configuration
- Known Issues
- Icon Reference
- Color Palette
Thanks to the awesome guys at JetBrains the plugin is now supported on pretty much all IDE, however there might be some issues on Rider since it's a different SDK. Android Studio is partly supported.
IDEs versions 2016.X and lower > up until version 0.2.3
IDEs versions 2017.1-2 > up until version 0.10.6
IDEs versions 2017.3 > Up until version 126.96.36.199
IDEs versions 2018.1 > Version 2.4.0-2018.1 and above
IDEs versions 2018.2+ > Version 2.4.0-2018.2 and above
Android Studio 2.2.3 > up until version 0.2.3
Android Studio 3.0.0+ > All versions
- Open the Settings/Preferences dialog (OSX/Unix: ⌘,, Windows: Ctrl+Alt+S)
- In the left-hand pane, select Plugins.
- Click Browse repositories... and search for
Material Theme UI
- Click Install plugin and confirm your intention to download and install the plugin.
- Click OK in the Settings dialog and restart for the changes to take effect.
Note: This is not installing a new Look And Feel, instead, it is overwriting the Darcula theme. Therefore, when you switch to another LAF and select back Darcula, you will revert to the original Darcula LAF. You will probably need to restart the IDE to retrieve the Material LAF.