Material Theme UI for Jetbrains
This is a port of the famous Material Theme for Jetbrains IDEs, allowing a total customization of the IDE including Themes, Color Schemes, Icons and many other features.
Donate via Paypal:
- Installation and Configuration
- Known Issues
- Icon Reference
- Color Palette
Thanks to the awesome guys at JetBrains the plugin is now supported on pretty much all IDE, however there might be some issues on Rider since it's a different SDK. Android Studio is partly supported.
- IDEs versions 2016.X and lower > up until version 0.2.3
- IDEs versions 2017.1-2 > up until version 0.10.6
- IDEs versions 2017.3 > Up until version 22.214.171.124
- IDEs versions 2018.1 > Version 2.4.0-2018.1 up to 2.10
- IDEs versions 2018.2 > Version 2.4.0-2018.2 up to 2.10
- IDEs versions 2018.3 up to 2018.4 > Version 2.10.0 up to 3.0.0-rc4
- IDEs versions 2018.3.4 up to 2019.1 > Versions 3.0.0 up to 3.5.1
- IDEs versions 2019.1 up to 2019.2 > Versions 3.5.1 up to 4.0
- IDEs versions 2019.2 up to 2019.2.1 > Versions from 4.0 up to 4.4
- IDEs versions 2019.2.1+ > Versions from 4.4
- Open the Settings/Preferences dialog (OSX/Unix: ⌘ + ,, Windows: Ctrl + Alt + S)
- In the left-hand pane, select Plugins (or in the new plugins page, select Marketplace)
- Click Browse repositories... and search for
Material Theme UI(or in the new plugins page, search for
Material Theme UI)
- Click Install plugin and confirm your intention to download and install the plugin.
- Click OK in the Settings dialog and restart for the changes to take effect.
Note: This is not installing a new Look And Feel, instead, it is overwriting the Darcula theme. Therefore, when you switch to another LAF and select back Darcula, you will revert to the original Darcula LAF. Just select a theme using the
Material Theme Switcher to retrieve the theme back.