Hi, welcome to visit me! I am a plugin for generating Kotlin
data class from JSON string, in another word, a plugin that converts JSON string to Kotlin
data class (Json to Kotlin)
This is a very cool tool for Kotlin developers, it can convert a JSON string to Kotlin
data class. The tool could not only recognize the primitive types but also auto create complex types. It's easily accessible, we provide shortcut keymap
ALT + K for Windows and
Option + K for Mac, have a try and you'll fall in love with it! JsonToKotlinClass just makes programming more enjoyable, enjoy coding!
Want to generate classes code in inner class model? Do like this.
Want to generate Kotlin data class file directory? Do like this.
Want to generate Kotlin data classes in single file directory? Do like this.
- Search 'JsonToKotlinClass' in Intellij Idea Plugin Repository Or AndroidStudio Plugin Repository And Install it.
File --> Settings --> Plugins --> Browse Repositories --> Search JsonToKotlinClass
Restart your IDE
ALT + Kfor Windows or
Option + Kfor Mac or right click on package ->
Kotlin data clas file from JSONand continue as guided.
Have a try with the settings dialog
- Generating Kotlin data class from any legal JSON string or any URLs that returns a JSON string as response
- Generating Kotlin data class from any legal JSON text when right click on directory and select
Kotlin data class File from JSON
- Supporting (almostly) all kinds of JSON libs' annotation(Gson, Jackson, Fastjson, MoShi and LoganSquare, kotlinx.serialization(default custom value))
- Customizing your own annotations
- Initializing properties with default values
- Allowing properties to be nullable(?)
- Determining property nullability automatically
- Renaming property names to be camelCase style when selecting a target JSON lib annotation．
- Generating Kotlin
data classas individual classes
- Generating Kotlin
data classas inner classes
- Formatting any legal JSON string
- Generating Map Type when json key is primitive type
- Android Parcelable support
- Customize parent class declaration
data class FD( val programmers: List<Programmer>, val authors: List<Author>, val musicians: List<Musician> ) data class Musician( val firstName: String, val lastName: String, val instrument: String ) data class Author( val firstName: String, val lastName: String, val genre: String ) data class Programmer( val firstName: String, val lastName: String, val email: String )
- Example with gson option on and init with default value option on in settings
data class TestData( @SerializedName("ticketInfo") val ticketInfo: TicketInfo = TicketInfo(), @SerializedName("trainInfo") val trainInfo: TrainInfo = TrainInfo(), @SerializedName("trainScheduleHead") val trainScheduleHead: List<String> = listOf(), @SerializedName("extInfo") val extInfo: ExtInfo = ExtInfo(), @SerializedName("trainScheduleBody") val trainScheduleBody: List<TrainScheduleBody> = listOf() ) data class TrainScheduleBody( @SerializedName("mxl") val mxl: Long = 0, @SerializedName("content") val content: List<Int> = listOf() ) data class TrainInfo( @SerializedName("T110") val t110: T110 = T110() )
Build From Source
Want to try out the newest features?
$ git clone https://github.com/wuseal/JsonToKotlinClass $ cd JsonToKotlinClass $ ./gradlew buildPlugin
And you're done! Go to directory
build/distributions and you'll find
JsonToKotlinClass-x.x.zip, which can be installed via Install plugin from disk....
Contribute to This Repo
Find it useful and want to contribute? All sorts of contributions are welcome, including but not limited to:
Open an issue here if you find a bug;
Help test the EAP version and report bugs:
Go to the "Plugins" settings, click "Browse repositories..." => "Manage repositories..." and click the "+" button to add the EAP channel repository URL "https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugins/eap/list". Optionally, you can also add the Alpha and Beta channel repository URLs "https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugins/alpha/list" and "https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugins/beta/list".
Kindly note that the "EAP" or "Alpha" or "Beta" channel update may be unstable and tend to be buggy, if you want to get back to the stable version, remove the "EAP" or "Alpha" or "Beta" version and reinstall this plugin from the "JetBrains Plugin Repository" channel, which can be filtered by the drop-down menu next to the search input field.
- Contribute your code:
$ git clone https://github.com/wuseal/JsonToKotlinClass $ cd JsonToKotlinClass
build.gradle in IntelliJ, open "Gradle" tool window, expand the project view to "JsonToKotlinClass | Tasks | intellij | runIde", right-click and choose "Debug ...", and you're done! Create your PR here!
Chinese Detail Document (中文文档)
- Any kind of issues are welcome.
- Pull Requests are highly appreciated.
- Thank @davidbilik for giving me the first awesome advice.
- Thank @cgoodroe for opening many awesome issues for me, help me improve myself
- Thank @wangzhenguang for reminding me of the details of the problem
- Thank @kezhenxu94 for introducing CI/CD to save me a lot of time :)
Find it useful ?
- Support and encourage me by clicking the
⭐️button on the upper right of this page. ✌️
- Share to others to help more people have a better develope expierience