A simple demo project based on MVVM clean architecture and material design & animations.
Specs & Open-source libraries
- Minimum SDK 16
- Kotlin based, anko
- MVVM Architecture
- Architecture Components (Lifecycle, LiveData, ViewModel, Room Persistence)
- Material Design & Animations
- Github Api
- Retrofit2 & Gson for constructing the REST API
- PreferenceRoom for efficient managing SharedPreferences
- Glide for loading images
- LeakCanary for memory leak detection
- AndroidSVG for transcoding SVG
- AndroidVeil for implement skeletons and shimmer effect
- PowerMenu for implementing material popup dialog
- RecyclerViewPaginator for api paging
- ripple animation, Circular revealed animation, Shared element transition
- Mockito for Junit mock test
Find this library useful?
Support it by joining stargazers for this repository.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2018 skydoves Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.