My way to MVVM using RxJava with new Android databinding
- Use MVVM using architecture components with to separate Android Framework with a clean architecture to my domain logic.
- Use Android Databinding wih LiveData to glue ViewModel and Android
- Asynchronous communications implemented with Rx.
- Rest API from ComicVine
- Store data using Room
- architecture components
- floating search
- Better UI, with Material Design concepts and so on
- Add unit tests, allways fail on that :(
Fernando Franco Giráldez - email@example.com
Copyright 2018 Fernando Franco Giráldez Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.