Android Kotlin Components
Starter boilerplate projects for Android, with Components Architecture implemented, written completely in Kotlin. Variations include Rx, Realm & Dagger usage.
Fetches Repositories from Github API
- Rest API -> Retrofit
- Database -> Room
- Based on GithubBrowserExample
- And a simple MainActivity that queries & shows the list of Repos
- Basic version but utilizes Rx with Room & Retrofit
- Basic version but uses Dagger2 for Dependency Injection
- Uses Realm instead of Room
- Android Architecture and Realm
TODOs have been added to each project variation for an easy transition into making it your own.
Copyright 2017 Ahmed Rizwan Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.