Android MVP architecture in Kotlin using Dagger2, RxJava2, Retrofit2
This is simple Kotlin MVP demo. Here we are using following technologies
- Kotlin extentions
The app has following packages:
- annotation : Custom anotations related to DI life cycle.
- component : Dependency providing classes using Dagger2.
- network : Network classes using retrofit2.
- presenter : Presenter classes and DI Module.
- ui : View classes along with their corresponding Presenters.
Library reference resources:
- Dagger2 : https://github.com/google/dagger
- RxJava2 : https://github.com/ReactiveX/RxJava
- Glide : https://github.com/bumptech/glide
Copyright 2017, Leopold Baik Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.