AKUAH can help you with many repetitive tasks of daily life development.
I am using this library in my own projects from quit a time. Now I decided to share in for public use. I have not implemented all the features I used to have in my old library but will keep adding them and some new features.
Currently this library contains following features.
Custom Detailed Log Messages
AKUAH provides a simple solution for this logging with more detailed solution than android default log. It provides a more simple & clean solution for the logging.
Device Stats Check
AKUAH helps you to identity device specific info & device other status like Network availability, GPS Module availability, Gyroscope availability, Front Camera availability etc.
It includes following options
Check Network availability Check GPS Module availability in device Check Gyroscope Module availability in device Check Front Camera availability in device
Alerts and Notifications
Actions & Events
Capture shake event
Custom fonts on textview, edittext & buttons
Date formatting & Comparision
Advance text styling
Text click in multiline TextView.
Check for update on Google Play Store Ask for rating dialog
Add this in your application's build.gradle
Setup AKUniversalHelper with following code in application file.
AKUniversalConfiguration.Builder config = new AKUniversalConfiguration.Builder(mContext); AKUniversalHelper.getInstance().init(config.build());
You are ready to go.
See wiki for syntax guide
Version: 1.2.2 - 1.2.3
- Bug fix
- Ask for rating dialog added (see wiki for App Utilities)
- Added a simple play store app update checker (see wiki for App Utilities)
- Logging feature optimization
- Can log simple strings with tags & message
- "getDateDifferences" method added to get differences between two dates (see wiki for Date Formats)
- Option in library setup to define font directory path globally (see wiki for Custom Fonts)
- Custom shake threshold option in shakelistener
- Added setting to save all logs
- Option to send logs with mail
- Text Style customizer added (Supports underline, bold, italic, subscript, superscript, relative resize, foreground color, background color & strikethrough)
- Text Click listener added
- Custom font helper updated
- Flash check added in DeviceStats
- Custom font helper added
- Date helper added
- Shake Detection
- Library Setup from application file for advance future implementation
- Enable/Disable library logs from library setup