This is a plugin you can generate Json model from Json String. Please do aware This Plugin is only for Android Studio and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Using IDE built-in plugin system on Windows:
- File > Settings > Plugins > Browse repositories... > Search for "GsonFormat" > Install Plugin
- Using IDE built-in plugin system on MacOs:
- Preferences > Settings > Plugins > Browse repositories... > Search for "GsonFormat" > Install Plugin
Use IDE menu
Default Option + s(Mac), Alt + s (win)
- Supports field type changes.
- Supports shortcut to open GsonFormat, default option + s (mac), alt + s (win)
- Support for field name changes.
- Support to add the prefix field.
- Support for multiple conversion libraries (Gson, Jackjson, FastJson, LoganSquare).
- Support for private and public modes.
- Supports filtering of superclass into existing fields.
Copyright 2014 The GsonFormat Authors Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.