- Project: HoloAccent
- Developer: Borja Lopez Urkidi
- Organization: NEGU Soft
- Web: http://www.negusoft.com
Android library to customize the Holo theme with a custom accent color. The color can even be set programmatically, allowing the UI to change dynamically.
It currently supports Android 4.0+ projects (minSdkVersion="14"). Each theme defined in the project corresponds to a default android theme:
- Theme.Holo > Theme.HoloAccent
- Theme.Holo.Light > Theme.HoloAccent.Light
- Theme.Holo.Light.DarkActionBar > Theme.HoloAccent.Light.DarkActionBar
There are other ColoredActionBar themes that allow further customization. See the appropriate wiki page for further information.
See the 'Getting Started' section for links to get more information.
- Change the accent color in one place and apply it everywhere
- Programmatically override the accent color set in the theme
- All the UI components from "Holo Colors Generator" supported
- Themes with different accent colors within the same app
- Full focused state support (navigate with hardware keys)
- Colored button styles
- Overscroll glow color customization
- Dialog customization with divider color correctly set
- Switch and SwitchPreference implementation
- Full right-to-left locale support
- Themes can be extended to meet your needs
Before starting you can install the sample app from the Play Store to get a quick look at the features.
For details on how to set up the project and technical information, you can visit the wiki page.
Copyright 2013 NEGU Soft Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.