Decade of Movies App
Demo Application to understand the architecture of MVVM App with Unit tests
The gradle build system will fetch all dependencies and generate files you need to build the project. After this select device and run it.
You can use Android Studio by importing the project as a Gradle project.
`|-- base # base module (contains providers and streamer) | |-- build.gradle # base build script | `-- src | |-- main | |-- assets # base module assets | |-- java # base module kotlin code | `-- res # base module resources
- Using MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) Architecture
- Using Room Persistence for local database
- Using Koin for Dependency Injection (ViewModels, WebService and Preferences)
- Using Retrofit to request api network
- Using Glide for loading image from url
- Using RxJava3 for Threading
- Using JUnit4 with Mockito to write Unit tests
- Using JUnit4 with Espresso for UI Testing