This project based on clean android architecture components and material design & animations.
All-In-One is a health care application for reminding health-todo lists and helping healthy habits everyday.
Simple introduction about this application like systems and permissions simply.
Providing daily weather information for planning todo.
Todo list for planning daily to-do.
Another to-do screen focusing on water drinking every day.
- introduction slides and permission instruction popup.
- getting weather data from the KMA via RESTful API.
- visualizes weather data as a chart and implements pull to refresh.
- changes background as local time.
- sectioned todo list screen with google material design & animations.
- adds and edits a todo item.
- done, roll-back and delete on a todo item detail screen.
- visualizes daily water drinking amount as a dynamic water drop.
- visualizes weekly water drinking amount as a chart.
- customizes the water drop color using color picker.
- links recording water drinking amount to the todo list.
- records water drinking amout via NFC tags.
- daily notification about the fine dust.
- healthy exercise instructions and links to the todo list.
Specs & Open-source libraries
- Minimum SDK 17
- Kotlin based, anko
- MVVM Architecture
- Android Architecture Components (Lifecycle, LiveData, ViewModel, Room Persistence)
- Material Design & Animations
- Retrofit2 & Gson for constructing the REST API
- OkHttp3 for implementing interceptor, logging and mocking web server
- Glide for loading images
- PreferenceRoom for efficient managing SharedPreferences
- BaseRecyclerViewAdapter for implementing adapters and viewHolders
- Timber for logging
- PowerMenu for implementing material popup dialog
- Needs for implementing permission instruction popup.
- ColorPickerView for implementing color picker dialog
- CustomViews MPAndroidChart, Navigationtabbar, AppIntro, AndroidFillableLoaders, Elasticviews. GuillotineMenu-Android, SmartRefreshLayout
- Ripple animation, circular revealed animation, shared element transition
Designed and developed by 2019 skydoves (Jaewoong Eum) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.