Android Image Cropping Example
This project is currently NOT BEING MAINTAINED. No SUPPORT is provided. Use at your own RISK.
There are many image cropping tools that can be implemented in Android, but the only problem is that they only crop out square or rectangular parts on an image. So, this example will show my implementation of an image cropping tool where it crops out non-rectangular images.
Import into Eclipse/ADT(Android Development Tool)
- File --> Import
- Select "Existing Android Code Into Workspace" and click "Next"
- Click on "Browse" on the top right
- Navigate to where this project have been downloaded to
- Select the "Android" folder and click "Open"
- Select "Finish" and the project should appear in your "Package Explorer"