A simple project for The Movie DB based on Kotlin MVVM clean architecture and material design & animations.
How to build on your environment
Add your API key in local.properties file.
Based on Test-driven development.
- API Service -> API Service Unit Test with api response mock files
- DAO -> DAO Unit Test
- Repository -> Repository Unit Test
- ViewModel -> ViewModel Unit Test
- DI & Refactoring
- Implmentating UI & Layouts
Specs & Open-source libraries
- Minimum SDK 16
- 100% Kotlin based, anko
- MVVM Architecture
- Architecture Components (Lifecycle, LiveData, ViewModel, Room Persistence)
- Material Design & Animations
- The Movie DB API
- Dagger2 for dependency injection
- Retrofit2 & Gson for constructing the REST API
- OkHttp3 for implementing interceptor, logging and mocking web server
- Glide for loading images
- BaseRecyclerViewAdapter for implementing adapters and viewHolders
- Mockito-kotlin for Junit mock test
- Timber for logging
- Stetho for debugging persistence data & network packets
- Ripple animation, Shared element transition
- Custom Views NavigationTabBar, AndroidTagView, ExpandableTextView
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2018 skydoves Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.