This is a SIMPLE MVP-CLEAN KOTLIN sample of Rosie Implementation Architecture!
This sample includes Application + Activity + Fragment + UseCase + Repository
Rosie is an Android framework to create applications following the principles of [Clean Architecture][clean]. Rosie divides your application in three layers, view, domain and repository.
- View: It contains all your presentation logic, implemented through the [Model-View-Presenter pattern][mvp]. Rosie provides classes to represent the main components of this layer like
- Domain: Holding all your business logic, its main component is
RosieUseCasethat gives you an easy way to define your application use cases and execute them in a background thread using the [command pattern][com].
- Repository: This layer gives you an abstraction of how to retrieve and store data in your application following the [Repository pattern][rep].
RosieRepositoryand the multiple
DataSourceclasses gives you the base to start building your own repositories.
- Android: Support + AppCompat + Design
- Connection: Retrofit + OkHttp
- Gson: Json Reflection + RetrofitConverter
- Image: Glide + Loader + Downloader
- Dialogs: Material Dialogs
- RxJava: Reactive + AndroidExtras
- RxBluetooth: ReactiveBLE
- Architecture: Rosie
- Syntax: KotlinLang
- Injetion: DaggerDependencies + KotlinCompat