Animation that create a pentagon shape with buttons on the click of floating action button. This project illustrated the use case of ValueAnimator and how to create and add views dynamically.
This project needs you! If you would like to support this project's further development, the creator of this project or the continuous maintenance of this project, feel free to donate. Your donation is highly appreciated (and I love food, coffee and beer). Thank you!
- [Donate $5]: Thank's for creating this project, here's a coffee (or some beer) for you!
- [Donate $10]: Wow, I am stunned. Let me take you to the movies!
- [Donate $15]: I really appreciate your work, let's grab some lunch!
- [Donate $25]: That's some awesome stuff you did right there, dinner is on me!
- [Donate $50]: I really really want to support this project, great job!
- [Donate $100]: You are the man! This project saved me hours (if not days) of struggle and hard work, simply awesome!
- [Donate $2799]: Go buddy, buy Macbook Pro for yourself! Of course, you can also choose what you want to donate, all donations are awesome!
Shivam Satija (droidsergeant)
Question / Contact Me / Hire Me
Please feel free to ping me at email@example.com. Expected package would be 6 lpa.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2016 Shivam Satija Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.