Predator for ProductHunt
Predator is a minimalistic client for ProductHunt. It shows latest products and collections fetched via ProductHunt api. It also offers other information like media and comments associated with that product.
- Clone this repository using
git clone https://github.com/crazyhitty/Capstone-Project.git
Authorization.java and paste it in
- Add appropriate
API_SECRET into the
Authorization.java file. You can generate these from
here. Make sure to login first on
producthunt.com as the previous link will keep on redirecting you onto the main site until you log in. Also, make sure to put this in redirect uri:
- Now, from the root directory of the project run
gradlew installRelease(windows) or
./gradlew installRelease(linux) as this will install the release build of the application in your device.
- Minimal and simple user interface, which user can get easily acquainted with.
- View latest posts and collections from ProductHunt.
- Checkout the media and comments of a particular post and share them with anyone.
- Sync data in background even if the app is not running, so you can remain up to date with the latest posts and collections (Optional, can be activated via application settings).
- Multiple font support.
- Delightful animations to encourage the user experience.
You can contribute to the project by either finding out bugs or by requesting new features.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2016 Kartik Sharma Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.