Villains & Heroes
Android app built with MVP architectural approach and uses Marvel Comics API that allows developers everywhere to access information about Marvel's vast library of comics.
- Put your secret Marvel keys in
marvelPublicKey properties in your
gradle.properties or set
MARVEL_PUBLIC_KEY variables in your Environment Variables
References, libraries and tools used in the project
- Android Architecture Blueprints Demonstrate possible ways to help with testing, maintaining and extending of an Android app using different architectural concepts and tools.
- Data Binding Write declarative layouts and minimize the glue code necessary to bind application logic and layouts
- Retrofit A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java
- Gson A Java serialization/deserialization library that can convert Java Objects into JSON and back.
- Design Support Library The Design package provides APIs to support adding material design components and patterns to your apps.
- RecyclerView A flexible view for providing a limited window into a large data set.
- Glide An image loading and caching library for Android focused on smooth scrolling
- Espresso Use Espresso to write concise, beautiful, and reliable Android UI tests
Copyright 2016 André Mion
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.