Sign up to beta-channel here. Beta versions are pushed via Google Play Store.
- All kinds of keyboards:
- supporting lots of languages via external packages. E.g., English (QWERTY, Dvorak, AZERTY, Colemak, and Workman), Hebrew, Russian, Arabic, Lao, Bulgarian, Swiss, German, Swedish, Spanish, Catalan, Belarusian, Portuguese, Ukrainian and many more.
- Special keyboard for text fields which require only numbers.
- Special keyboard for text fields which require email or URI addresses.
- Physical keyboard is supported as-well.
- Auto capitalization.
- Word suggestions, and Next-Word suggestions.
- Gesture typing.
- Dark mode, automatic (based on system) and manual.
- Power saving mode, disables various features to save battery.
- Per-app tint, the keyboard changes color depending on the current app.
- Special key-press effects:
- Sound on key press (if phone is not muted).
- Vibrate on key press.
- Voice input.
- Incognito Mode - will not learn new words, will not keep history of what was typed (including emoji history).
- Plenty of emojis - long-press the smiley key. You customize those by clicking the Settings icon in emojis window.
- More on AnySoftKeyboard can be found here.
- Every commit to master branch will deploy a new release to the ALPHA channel in Google Play-Store. You can subscribe to this release channel by joining the Google Groups group, and opt-in by visiting this link.
- Every Wednesday the latest ALPHA will be promoted to BETA. You can opt-in to this channel by visiting this link.
- Note about pre-release channels: every few months we will remove all the users in the groups. When that happens, you are required to re-subscribe to the group. This is done to ensure that the members in the groups are active.
- Once all requirements for a release were finished, a STABLE release branch (in the format of
release-branch-vX.X-rX) will be cut. Every commit to this branch will be automatically published to Google Play Store (STABLE channel) and will roll-out users gradually.
- Our fancy web-site
- Language-Pack add-ons in this repo.
- Theme add-ons in this repo.
- Quick-Text add-ons in this repo.
- Crownin to translate the app to your language.
- Via Bountysource, users can post bounties and developers can claim them when fixing bugs. This is an external community project and not directly sponsored by the ASK developers!
Want to develop a new feature, fix a bug, or add new language-pack? Read more here. Remember: the components in this repository are released under the Apache2 license. By contributing to this repository you give all copyright and distribution rights or AnySoftKeyboard maintainer.
Copyright 2020 Menny Even-Danan Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.