Android Library to make it easy to create your CodeEditor or IDE for any programming language even for your programming language, just config the view with your language keywords and other attributes and you can change the CodeView theme in the runtime so it's made it easy to support any number of themes, and CodeView has AutoComplete and you can customize it with different keywords and tokenizers.
- Can support any programming language you want.
- Can support AutoComplete and customize it with different tokenizers and design.
- Can support any theme you want and change it in the runtime.
- Syntax Highlighter depend on your patterns so you can support any features like TODO comment.
- Can support errors and warns with different colors and remove them in the runtime.
- Can change highlighter update delay time.
- Support Code snippets and change it in the runtime.
- Support optional Line Number with customization.
- Support Auto indentation with customization.
- Support highlighting matching tokens.
- Support replace first and replace all matching tokens.
- Support auto pair complete.
Copyright (c) 2020 - Present Amr Hesham Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.