Analog Watch Face for Wear OS
This is an improved version of the demo project created for Pluralsight's course: Wear OS Fundamentals: Watch Face It's a feature-full and highly optimized analog watch face built using the latest technologies.
- Up to 4 custom complications
- Small size (under 2MB)
- Customizable color of every part of the watch face
- Option to choose between different tick layouts
- Option to hide complications in the ambient mode
- Option to hide ticks in the ambient and interactive modes
- Smooth seconds hand in the interactive mode
The watch face is available on Google Play Store for free.
Want to contribute? You are welcome! Just create a pull request!
Help me with translations ✍️
Before adding a new language and investing time into translation, please check if it's supported by Wear OS.
Find this repository useful? ❤️
Copyright 2018 Vladimir Jovanovic
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.