An Android application which performs Speech to Text.
• The application fetches Speech as input from user.
• Recognizes the input speech stream.
• Converts the speech into text.
• Identifies if the phrase is present in the dictionary or not.
• Displays the frequency – i.e. the number of times a phrase is spoken.
The App will perform the following functionalities:
• All words in the dictionary are displayed to the user.
• User shall tap on a button and begin to speak.
• If an exact match for the spoken phrase is available in the dictionary, highlight the phrase.
• If the phrase is not available in the dictionary - user is notified about the non-existence.
• Application will display the frequency of spoken phrase. E.g. If the user says ‘Hello’ twice – since the word exists in the dictionary; we show Hello - 2.
Copyright 2018 Dipanjan Chakraborty Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.