Fully customizable recurrence picker dialog and fragment, compatible with API 14. Easy to set up and to customize, almost every view can be styled with attributes. Several settings are available to change the picker interface and behavior.
- Using the library
- Building a recurrence
- Formatting a recurrence
- Recurrence serialization
- Styling the fragments
Major changes are as follows:
- v1.5.0: AndroidX migration
- v2.0.0: Rewrite to Kotlin, major breaking changes.
- v2.1.0: Backported to API 14.
See changelog for detailed release notes.
- Thanks to David Vavra and his translators for translating to 10 languages.
- Thanks to bezysoftware for translating to 5 languages.
The library is available in 17 languages. If you make a translation please send a pull request! There are comments in the default strings.xml to help with specific translation requirements. Note that v2 introduced some strings and current translations may not be 100% accurate.