Fully customizable recurrence view and dialog, compatible with API 19. Easy to set up and to customize, almost every view can be styled with attributes. Several settings are available to change the picker interface.
If you haven't migrated to AndroidX, use version 1.4.5. Version 1.5.0 and above use AndroidX.
- Get started with using the recurrence picker dialog or the recurrence picker view by itself.
- Customize the picker appearance and behaviour by changing its settings
- Learn to use the recurrence object to be able to get a summary of a recurrence and dates of its recurrences.
- Learn how to style the view with the attributes
- Create or edit recurrence objects by yourself
- Thanks to David Vavra and his translators for translating to 10 languages.
- Thanks to bezysoftware for translating to 5 languages.
The library is available in 12 languages. If you make a translation please send a pull request! There are comments in the default strings.xml to help with specific translation requirements.