DownZ is an HTTP library that boosts networking in Android apps and makes it significantly easier and faster.
DownZ offers the following benefits:
- Handles HTTP requests.
- Transparent memory response caching of JSON and Images with support for request prioritization.
- Cancel a request of image upload or download at any given time.
- Images in memory cache are auto removed if not used for a long time.
- Ease of customization, for example, cancel request and clear cache.
- Strong requisition that makes it easy to effectively manage UI with data being fetched asynchronously from the network.
DownZ excels at handling HTTP requests.It comes with built-in support for images, JSON and Xml. By providing built-in support for the features you require, DownZ frees you from writing tons of code and finally allows you to concentrate on the logic that is specific to your app.