This public toolbox allows you to easily test and debug the Firebase Cloud Messaging service.
- Send and receive FCM messages
- Manage registered devices
- Self-hosting capabilities
- Notify its presence and send its FCM token to a remote server
- Issue a notification for each message
- Retain all received messages
You can build your own version of the Android FCM toolbox app and provide your own
google-services.json file.See official documentation.
The public web app is located at simonmarquis.github.io/FCM-toolbox
- Send multiple types of payloads
- Maintain a local list of devices
- See online devices
You can host your own version of the web FCM toolbox or simply provide your own API Keys.See official documentation.