Android Dialogs on steroids (kidding, don't use steroids!)
What is Wink?
Wink is a DialogFragment which can be easily styled. It works for Android 2.2+ and comes out of the box in Holo Light and Dark flavours.
List of nice features
- Support for up to three buttons (negative, neutral, positive) arranged according to the OS version
- Support for generating Holo Light & Dark dialogs based on an accent color
- Support for custom layout
- Support for themes
- Support for lists (single and multiple choice)
Features yet to be implemented
- Support for simple date & time pickers
- Support for currency picker
- Release to Maven Central as an .apklib and .aar library
How to use it?
Basic example of a dialog shown from a Fragment.
new Wink.Builder(getActivity()) .setWinkId(DIALOG_SHOW) .setTitle(R.string.hello_title) .setMessage(R.string.hello_message) .setUseLightTheme(useLightTheme) .setAccentColor(colorPicker.getColor()) .setPositiveButton(R.string.awesome) .setNeutralButton(R.string.hmm) .setNegativeButton(R.string.no) .setTargetFragmentTag(TAG) .show(getChildFragmentManager());
More examples to come soon...