Android Multipicker Library (Images, Videos, Files, Audios, Contacts)
Makes it easy and simple to integrate "Attach that file" feature into your android apps.
Don't worry about various devices/OS variations.
Don't worry about out-of-memory errors.
Don't worry about creating thumbnails to show a preview.
Picking up any file for your app, and it's details.
Picking up audio files.
Code less for capturing images/videos/files
- Choose images from device or take a photo
- Choose videos from device or record one
- Choose files available on your device
- Choose audio files available on your device
- Choose a contact from the phonebook
- Works with almost all content providers
- Get all metadata about the media that you would probably need
- Similar code base to implement irrespective of Android version of device.
<dependency> <groupId>com.kbeanie</groupId> <artifactId>multipicker</artifactId> <version>1.6.2</version> </dependency>
See Wiki Pages for code snippets.
Try out the sample app if you want to test it out first.
- Issue #180: Crash "FileProvider" metadata not found
- Issue #180: use of "requestLegacyExternalStorage"
- Issue #120: Image selection issue in Android 8.0
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Issue #126: UPT: Made picker classes non final
- Issue #47: Add quality/compression level property
- Issue #130: android.database.CursorIndexOutOfBoundsException
- Issue #121: CursorIndexOutOfBoundsException
- Updated build tools and min SDK version
- Issue #86: Added equals and hashcode methods
Copyright 2018 Kumar Bibek
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.