Android library for boilerplate destruction - "Just code what is worth coding"
- Generates boilerplate code based on used annotations and lets you focus on what matters.
- Generated code is fully traceable.
- Everything is generated during compile time.
- No reflection used!
- Consists of modules.
To find out more, please check out the Blade wiki.
This project needs you! If you would like to support this project's further development, the creator of this project or the continuous maintenance of this project, feel free to donate. Your donation is highly appreciated. Thank you!
Bitcoin (address: 3GhY3uNj84JhqGXVMo3EL4J2Uh3wr9XnVn)
- Donate 5 $: Thank's for creating this project, here's a coffee (or some beer) for you!
- Donate 10 $: Wow, I am stunned. Let me take you to the movies!
- Donate 15 $: I really appreciate your work, let's grab some lunch!
- Donate 25 $: That's some awesome stuff you did right there, dinner is on me!
- Donate 50 $: I really really want to support this project, great job!
- Donate 100 $: You are the man! This project saved me hours (if not days) of struggle and hard work, simply awesome!
- Of course, you can also choose what you want to donate, all donations are awesome!