This is an android application template project built with kotlin language and some useful libraries. It provides a creator script to quickly create an project from template.
Make sure you have installed Python 3 and requests library before proceeding. And then paste the following command at a terminal, replace the
APP_PACKAGE_NAME and execute it:
python3 -c \ "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nekocode/create-android-kotlin-app/master/create-android-kotlin-app.py)" \ PROJECT_NAME \ APP_PACKAGE_NAME
What is included
This template project includes some of the latest features in Android development:
- Uses kotlin completely (includes gradle build scripts)
- Uses AndroidX & Android Architecture Components (includes Navigation, ViewModel, LiveData)
- Uses some powerful generic libraries like RxKotlin, Dagger2, etc
- Includes some useful features & extensions:
- Provides convenient way to inject dependencies to Activity, Fragment & ViewModel
- Provides extension methods
autoDisposable()for auto disposing rx streams in Activity, Fragment & ViewModel
For more details, you can check the source code directly.