android-utils is a simple, small and fast framework for Android. It includes the following features:
UI Binding - Supports One-Way (Model -> View or Model <- View) and Two-Way (Model <-> View) Binding. Allows you to bind objects, so called
Bindables, to any kind of view and update the UI when those objects change. You can set the text of TextView's, change the background color or write your own
Bindingswhich allows you to customize the UI actions.
Activities and Modules - This component allows you to split an android Acitivity into seperate, non-dependent Modules without loosing the flexibility of the actual Activity. An Activity becomes an BootableActivity in which you can register multiple modules.
- added Activities and Modules
- made two-way binding a lot easier by using the default android controls instead of custom ones!
- added BindableSeekBar
- added SeekBar, Bitmap and Disabled Bindings
- added DateBindable
- implemented Two-Way-Binding
- added BindableEditText & BindableNumberPicker controls
- added NumberPicker, Focus, Foreground Color & Background Resource/Drawable Bindings
- added Float, Bitmap & Drawable Bindables
Release 1.0.0 - initial release, first version of UI binding