SherlockNavigationDrawer is the implementation of the latest Google UX component, Navigation Drawer, for ActionBarSherlock. It should work exactly as Google Drive app, It works with ActionBarSherlock for pre Honeycomb devices and above. It also use Fragments.
VERY IMPORTANT 1: This project works with ActionBarSherlock (ABS) please download and use it as usual.VERY IMPORTANT 2: Remember to update the android-support-v4.jar to the latest version (minimum required revision 13).
A demo app is available in the Google Play Store, check it out: Google Play Link.
- Download ActionBarSherlock
- Update android-support-v4.jar to revision 13 or higher, in ActionBarSherlock libs folder or maven.
- Download SherlockNavigationDrawer
- Add ActionBarSherlock as Android Library for SherlockNavigationDrawer
- Add SherlockNavigationDrawer as Android Library to use in your final project
Instructions for Android Studio
- Clone the repo
- Import the "SherlockNavigationDrawer" module into your Android-gradle project.
- Add "SherlockNavigationDrawer" module in your settings.gradle
- Add compile project(':SherlockNavigationDrawer') in your dependencies
- Nicolas Jafelle - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goddchen - email@example.com - http://blog.goddchen.de
- pablisco - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://pablisco.com
Copyright 2013 Nicolas Jafelle Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.