Android developer portal with tools, libraries, and apps
You may also be interested in...
We could not find any project with the given search parameters, but maybe the following projects can be interesting for you.
A tiny Android library that makes a very simple horizontal
ProgressBar with animation.
Feb 29, 2016
Android library makes using Shared Preference easier.
- Support RxJava 2
- Encrypt Data
- Support Iterable
- Build on top of repository design pattern
Feb 3, 2017
Loquacious is a library for managing localized resources remotely.
In simple terms, this library will:
- Reduce the APK size
- Let us have dynamic resources that can change whenever we want
- Let us have dynamic resources indexed by the current system configuration (eg. localization)
- Reduce the .arsc symbol table. Instead of having a lot of entries for each configuration, you will only have each item once in a default configuration (and they will be "created" on-demand).
- Reduce the res/dir files. As now you should only define each resource once and empty (they will get downloaded at a later stage)
- Letting the developer still retrieve their resources as usual (context.getResources().getX(R.X.whatever))
Nov 21, 2017