Learn How to use Google Map API for Android from Basic to Advance.
|Satellite View||3D Building||Map and StreetView|
Learn all features about Google Map API from Basic to Advance. from Creating a Google Map API key the easiest way possible to changing themes and styles and changing user's location source.
There is also a Udemy course available for this repository. if you want to learn how to work with Google Maps API please check my course at: https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-google-map-api-for-android-tutorial/
You will learn these topics for Google Map:
- Getting API Key
- Map Basics
- Map Navigations Basics
- Map Camera Clamp and tilt
- Map Camera Events
- Marker Listeners
- Shapes Listeners
- Types and Styles
- Map Settings
- Map Snapshot
- Getting User's Location
- Changing User's Location Source
You will learn these topics for StreetViewPanorama:
- StreetView Basics
- StreetView Navigations
- StreetView Events
- StreetView Settings
- StreetView and Map
Get Google Map API Key from here: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials
This project needs you! If you would like to support this project's further development, the creator of this project or the continuous maintenance of this project, feel free to donate. Your donation is highly appreciated. Thank you!
- Donate $5: Thank's for creating this project, here's a tea (or some juice) for you!
- Donate $10: Wow, I am stunned. Let me take you to the movies!
- Donate $15: I really appreciate your work, let's grab some lunch!
- Donate $25: That's some awesome stuff you did right there, dinner is on me!
- Donate $50: I really really want to support this project, great job!
- Donate $100: You are the man! This project saved me hours (if not days) of struggle and hard work, simply awesome!
- Donate $2799: Go buddy, buy Macbook Pro for yourself!
Of course, you can also choose what you want to donate, all donations are awesome!
- Initial release
Copyright 2019 mohammadima3oud Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.