This provides easy to implement helper classes for diffrent third party logins.
###This social login includes following third party logins:
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Google plus
- Sign in with LinkedIn
- Sign in with Facebook
- Sign in with Twitter
- Sign in with Instagram
###How to use it? (This is general procedure for any third party signin)
- Create project in respective developer site and get key/credentials for authentication.
inCreate()method of your login activity/fragment, initilize the helper class. Here is an example of google plus authentication. e.g.
mGHelper = new GooglePlusSignInHelper(this, this);
- Implement callback listener. e.g.
onClickListner()of your button call
onActivityResult()of your fragment/acivity call
onActivityResult()of your respective helper class. e.g.
mGHelper.onActivityResult(requestCode, resultCode, data);
###What if I want to implement single third party signin.
- If you don't want to implement all the sign in functionality just copy respective helper package into you project and follow the same procedure as mentioned above.
###List of helper packages:
- Google Signin -> googleAuthSignIn
- Google Plus Signin -> googleSignIn
- Facebook Signin -> facebookSignIn
- LinedIn signin -> linkedInSiginIn
- Twitter signin -> twitterSignIn
- Instagram signin -> instagramSignIn